John,

We use these picoPSU modules exclusively for powering our roach2 systems.  They have 120W capacity and are powered from +12VDC.

http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/it.A/id.417/.f

So far they've been great.

Good luck!
Jason

On 12/8/2017 1:18 PM, John D. Sahr wrote:
I have an application for a ROACH-2 which will be powered from 12V rather than 120 VAC, and I need to find some appropriate DC-DC converters.

I can see what the TC-1U20FX2 power supply module is capable of, but I'm trying to find out what the ROACH2 actually needs.

(*) I haven't been able to find the specs
(*) In particular, is -12V needed?

A pointer to docs would be greatly appreciated.

John

--
John D Sahr, Professor, Electrical Engineering - University of Washington
206 685 1793 jds...@uw.edu <mailto:jds...@uw.edu>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "casper@lists.berkeley.edu" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to casper+unsubscr...@lists.berkeley.edu <mailto:casper+unsubscr...@lists.berkeley.edu>. To post to this group, send email to casper@lists.berkeley.edu <mailto:casper@lists.berkeley.edu>.