Dear all,

I would like to ask the following, if its possible..

I'm working in a radioastronomy observatory doing pulsar measurements with
two 30 meter antennas (one operational and a second one being upgraded). As
a Back-end we have at the moment a few Ettus boards with an instantaneous
BW of 50MHz each.

We have the possibilitie to access a Casper SNAP board (due to the lower
price compared to a Roach2), with the aim to have 4 inputs sampled at
500Mhz each (~1GHz BW per polarization ).

As I'm just starting to read and study the Casper boards I have the
following question...(hope is not a too basic question).

Is the FPGA present in the SNAP board capable to do such process? Or I will
have to distribute the process between the SNAP and a GPU/CPU.? Is any
example available?

Thanks to all for your time!

Cheers.

www.iar.unlp.edu.ar