hi Guillermo,

here's some info on a snap based fast read out spectrometer for pulsar and
frb:
https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/Crab_Giant_Pulse_Project

it's not exactly what you want, but it might be a start:
this snap based spectrometer has two inputs (two pols) at 2 Gsps, using an
external dual 2 Gsps ADC board.
you'd need to modify the design for four inputs at 1 Gsps using the on
board adc's.

i think there are some snap based four input 1Gsps correlators that might
be closer to what you want.
i suggest you check out the snap based tutorials.

the above snap spectrometer does not do de-dispersion in real time.
in our experiment, we write the high cadence spectral data to disk, and
dedisperse later, using a desktop computer.
if you want to do real time de-dispersion, you'd need to add a computer,
perhaps with a GPU.

best wishes,

dan