Good Morning CASPER Group,

My name is Nick Christman and I'm currently working through the SKARAB / CASPER
toolflow integration process. Under normal circumstances, my organization has
access to most of the Matlab toolboxes; however, it seems our project will need
the DSP Toolbox license (not included by our org) which essentially means we
will need to acquire standalone Matlab + Simulink licenses and all of the other
toolboxes necessary to work with the SKARAB hardware. Herein lies our dilemma
and the reason I'm reaching out to the group.

Ideally, to remain efficient and economical for the project, we would acquire
only the necessary Matlab toolboxes that will allow us to execute the CASPER
toolflow. Has anyone attempted this type of "minimal" installation for the
CASPER toolflow? If so, do you have a list of required toolboxes? Or perhaps
there is an alternative approach to solve our dilemma?

Thank you and I appreciate your support,

R/
Nick