Hi Adam

I still get the same error message when I run the python script after
updating the mlib_devel. I had compiled the slx file once again after
updating mlib_devel to create a new .fpg file.

Connecting to Red Pitaya: rp-F07516.local
Uploading:
/home/cet/RP_work/models/rp_tut3/tut_spec_adam/outputs/tut_spec_adam_2020-04-14_1158.fpg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tut_spec.py", line 23, in <module>
    fpga.upload_to_ram_and_program(file_fpg)
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/casperfpga/casperfpga.py", line 319,
in upload_to_ram_and_program
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/casperfpga/casperfpga.py", line 747,
in get_system_information
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/casperfpga/casperfpga.py", line 588,
in _create_memory_devices
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/casperfpga/snap.py", line 59, in
from_device_info
RuntimeError: accum0_snap_ss has mask length_bytes 32768 bytes, but mem map
length_bytes 16384 bytes

I updated the mlib_devel from casper-astro and I get the following githash
upon rev-parse "a9e87d994cf5f512fa0ea555ec7495d8dedc0855". It also says
"Already up-to-date." if I run git pull once again while inside mlib_devel