Hey James

I thought of the “to workspace” sink. I am not to familiar to write from
Simulink to the workspace, but I will give it a go! Thanks for the help.

Out of curiosity, if I have both halves of the symmetric FFT, what would be an
application do to another FFT? I have written an Matlab script to play around
with this idee. When I run the script, the the FFT of an FFT gives me a time
domain signal, but the result has a larges amplitude. When I do a 3rd FFT I get
the frequency domain again, and it is also amplified.

It is just something that I picked up.

Heystek