Hi! Casperities,

I'm writing to you guys for question on Skarab upload and programming
error. Now, we're trying to program some fpg file into the platform but it
fails. The error shows "*ERROR 192.168.3.2 transport_skarab.py:755 - Skarab
has not come back after programming.*"
So, I have try on generate new fpg files with tutorial design without
editing (in https://github.com/casper-astro/tutorials_devel.git ) and
upload and program. After, when we upload and programm new fpg file from
tut_intro, tut_40gbe, tut_hmc, it shows the same errors too (as shown in
figure). On the other hand, it has no problem when we worked on tutorial by
using the example fpg files which are provided within tutorial_devel
folder. Also, it has no problem with new-generate fpg file from
skarab_adc_test and tut_spec which we have to generate due to mezzanine
site configuration.

But there're some condition for our work that we have to generate new fpg
file with our computer which has Ubuntu 20 OS due to our Ubuntu 18 OS has
not enough resource to run on execution flow.

So, I wonder that what is the problems. Could anyone suggest us about this
please.

Thanks and sincerely,
-- June
National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand (NARIT)
[image: Skarab has not come back after programming.png]