Hi Casperites,

I hope you are well. I have been reading the mail list and there are lots
of queries about which version of Ubuntu, Python, Matlab and Simulink.

We have documented this quite well on our Casper website, but I have
noticed that some people try it on Windows, different versions and expect
it to work first time around.

My honest opinion is that the odds of this working would be slight. My
advice is to rather stick to the mentioned versions, as those have been
tested. You are welcome to try new versions, but my feeling is that it
mostly won't work. My advice is to stick to the software versions.

SARAO and CASPER spend a lot of time testing with specific versions. We
then move onto other projects and move onto newer software versions. This
is more efficient in my opinion. If there is a major bug then we upgrade.

Kind regards,

Adam