Hi Cedric and Nhung,

A couple of things to check:

1) Have you updated the startsg.local file with the paths for creating the
.dtbo files?

You'll need to set the JASPER_BACKEND to vitis also (e.g):

JASPER_BACKEND=vitisXLNX_DT_REPO_PATH=</path/to>/sandbox/xilinx/device-tree-xlnx

The dtbo file will not be generated without this (see "Toolflow Setup"
https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_getting_started.html
)

2) For populating the ADC information, try the "get_system_information"
call (fpga.get_system_information() or fpga.get_system_information('<your
fpg file>'))

Cheers,
Jonathon