Hi!

We are starting to use ADCs with our RFSoC4x2 and we encounter 2 related (?)
problems.

First, the tutorials says that we should pay attention to the generation of a
.dtbo by Vivado.
We can't find it after building the tutorials (and not in the jasper/vivado
logs).  That was ok for tutorial 1 (RFSoC Platform ... Overview), however this
seems to be mandatory for tutorial 2 (RFDC interface).
Where (and how) is this supposed to be created?

Then, to make some progress, we tried to use prebuilt .fpg and .dtbo from the
github repository to start to use it anyway, but when the fpga is programmed
with tut_rfdc, we can play with the counter and adder part, BUT we can't get
information (configure, or use) about the ADC: my_RFSoC.adcs returns [].  Only
my_RFSoC.listdev() returns a list of strings that contains 'rfdc', but we can't
do anything with it.

Any idea about what we are doing wrong?

Cheers,

Cedric and Nhung

###Tutorial devel
commit 26fce95d9f965d7b5f5bb7c9251ca096b53272a6 (HEAD -> main, origin/main,
origin/HEAD)
Merge: 644f5da 81a21a1
Author: Mitch Burnett <mitch.burn...@byu.edu>
Date:   Thu Oct 6 17:31:31 2022 -0600

###mlib delvel
commit 7f187b32133697bfdacc4fb122e9575e33acb705 (HEAD -> m2021a, origin/m2021a,
origin/HEAD)
Merge: 110926427 d86acbcb8