Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your update.   I’m still looking for the low cost entry point
to CASPER. Any alternatives appreciated.

The Pluto does have a number of fantastic features, including two inputs and
two outputs, so that returning (TXing) a version of input signals might be a
great test.   It has 50db of gain.

A limited version of Gnuradio is supported in the ARM processor.
Often the PlutoSDR devices actually contain dual core processors.

My desire is actually event detection, that was implemented (long, long ago),
on an iBoB, which detected short term events and flags data capture.

I’d like to do this at 60 MHz bandwidth, but only capture a fraction of a
second.
Which is possible on the PlutoSDR, but not for much data.

Best regards

Glen

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2007AAS...211.1109L/abstract

https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/pub/CICADA/CicadaNotes/cicadaNote004.pdf