Hi all,

I'm on the committee that plans the New England Workshop for Software Defined
Radio (NEWSDR). I can't recall if anyone from the CASPER community has
participated in the past, but I would like to see that change! I would highly
encourage anyone here to check out this workshop! Here's the info:

We would like to announce the 14th Annual New England Workshop on Software
Defined Radio (NEWSDR 2024) event on Friday May 31st (with evening tutorials on
Thursday May 30th), to be hosted in-person at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Registration is completely free.

Please see our website for more information about the event, and to register:
https://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2024/

We are always interested in having poster presentations at the event. You can
register your poster submission at our website.

If you would be interested in being an exhibitor or a sponsor for this event,
then please contact us!

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

John Swoboda, Ph.D. (he/him)
Geospace Research Scientist
MIT Haystack Observatory
Email: swo...@mit.edu<mailto:swo...@mit.edu>