Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the reply. The 100 Gbe is working fine on my end. I also was
able to get the into my design.

In terms of using the -es1 in the design files, I would suggest that this
be noted in the tutorials that this could be an issue for people if they do
not have a -es1 board and they should adjust it in the design file if they
are having trouble with 100 Gbe. I know it was necessary to remove the -es1
to get my 100 Gbe on my board to work.

Thanks,

John