Hi John,

On Mar 12, 2024, at 10:00 AM, John Swoboda <swob...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the reply. The 100 Gbe is working fine on my end. I also was able to
get the into my design.

Great to hear!

In terms of using the -es1 in the design files, I would suggest that this be
noted in the tutorials that this could be an issue for people if they do not
have a -es1 board and they should adjust it in the design file if they are
having trouble with 100 Gbe. I know it was necessary to remove the -es1 to get
my 100 Gbe on my board to work.

I would recommend that you can do the same with the tutorials and to have this
note added by raising an issue on the tutorial GitHub tutorial. Additionally,
if you already had some suggested edits in a branch a pull request against the
turorials would be even better.

Is there more information you can provide about how removing -es1 was required
for 100G to work?

Mitch

Thanks,

John