A few quick comments:

* its not clear what column family the super column you're using is in.
* it might be useful to include the timestamps in the columns (since
they're user-supplied)
* given that the colon-delimited api has been removed, it might be
easier to explain the data model without such strings
* why would you mix different kinds of data in the same column family,
rather than having separate column families for each? (users,
bookmarks, tags)

-ryan