*Hi Guys,*

I am doing a presentation in my corp, which has a slide dedicated to future
releases of cassendra.... Would like to get your input on what you think
will be useful feature to have and what you have in mind. So we can work on
it. Just wanted to see the direction where we are headed...

*BTW*: i understand this is not a promise and i also understand that the
discussions are just a forward looking statements... Can and cannot be
done.... May or may not be there in the future releases. Just wanted to see
your option's..... at the same time we all can get benefited.

Was also wondering, where are we at multiple data center replication....
Multiple rings working together and exchanging data? not only 2 rings?

*Regards,
</VJ>*