great features that would make cassandra a killer db:

        * ACL
        *
Search features. Or maybe integration with Sphinx
        * Multiple data center
replication in the background. maybe a multi master type thing

 Shahan

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:50:30 -0700, Vijay  wrote: HI GUYS,

I am doing a
presentation in my corp, which has a slide dedicated to future releases of
cassendra.... Would like to get your input on what you think will be useful
feature to have and what you have in mind. So we can work on it. Just
wanted to see the direction where we are headed...

BTW: i understand this
is not a promise and i also understand that the discussions are just a
forward looking statements... Can and cannot be done.... May or may not be
there in the future releases. Just wanted to see your option's..... at the
same time we all can get benefited.

Was also wondering, where are we at
multiple data center replication.... Multiple rings working together and
exchanging data? not only 2 rings?

Regards,