Hi Jonathan in what scenario will there be only one version of a row?
and for this scenario, does this mean that these tombstone records
will never ever be deleted?

Also on a higher level, what I am trying to do is provide some garbage
collection of entries in the cassandra hash that have expired.(Kind of
like time-to-live functionality for records in Cassandra). Do you have
any insights on how that can be accomplished.