> I don't understand what you mean by "gc of entries in the cassandra hash."
>
> -Jonathan

Sorry for the ambiguity. What I am trying to provide is something like
what you find in bigtable ("the client can specify either that only
the last n versions of a cell be kept, or that only new-enough
versions be kept (e.g., only keep values that were written in the last
seven days)."). I know cassandra does not provide time-to-live
functionality when you insert a record into it, but is there any
recommendations you might have about this problem?