If you are willing to relocate to Pasadena, OpenX is hiring (feel free to
forward me a resume if interested).  I may have to question Digg's claim
to first to production.  We were running 0.3.0 in production last August
and currently have 3 deployments spread over 30 machines in EC2, so heavy
users.

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                           <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>