On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Joseph Stein <crypt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just started a LinkedIn group called "Cassandra NoSQL"
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2822930 I invite folks to join as
> it has a job board and is a good place for networking stuff too =8^)
>
> I look forward to the continued nitty gritty that goes on here perhaps
> the linked in discussions can grow and help others discuss less
> tactical items and continue to making this project a success.
>
> Anything I can do to help (perhaps even on the development side if my
> time ever frees up)

I know this is not an un-biased suggestion either, but just to let
everyone know, it's very easy to create one's own network at Ning
(http://ning.com).
One could be span up in 5 minutes for specific purpose of matching job
seekers & employers, within context of expertise with NoSQL systems
(specifically with Cassandra or others). :-)
And from thereon, links to LinkedIn profiles would obviously make sense as well.

-+ Tatu +-