Alright guys, we have settled on a date for the Cassandra meetup on...

April 15th, better known as, Tax day!

We can host it here at Cloudkick, unless a cooler startup wants to host it.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100290781618196563860.000478354937656785449&z=19
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100290781618196563860.000478354937656785449&z=19>1499
Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110

Bottom line, it would be great to get some folks together and spend some
time doing an intro, cover some deployments, data models and try to address
all the other burning questions out there.

We pushed it out from PyCON and hopefully settled on a good day, lets get a
count for how many folks are interested!

Thanks,

--
Dan Di Spaltro