Hi!

I'm using Castor XML with EJB's. My EJB's reference other EJB's, both as
direct references and as collections.

I would prefer if these references and collections were handled by
allowing me to dereference them using custom code. E.g. use IDREF's
which would allow me to look up the EJB's when loading an EJB that
references others. I can't find any docs, examples, or mailing list
archive posts that hint how this could be done, but from the API's it
seems kind of possible.

How would I go about doing this? If the answer is "it's tough but do
something like this.." that's fine, I just NEED this to work :-)

I tried setting <bind-xml name="reference"> but that didn't help. What
are the rules for when an IDResolver is used anyway?

I did try implementing CDR's, but can't quite understand how they're
supposed to work. To be exact, how do I get my own object resolution
code in there? (i.e. what do I code to say "let this code handle object
resolution of this field")

Any clues on this would be most helpful.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
Author of "Mastering RMI"