See inline.

-----Original Message-----

I am sorry. I gave the statement because I was assuming that I would
remain as a full time Castor JDO developer at that point.

>think it's important to give developers a clearer idea of what features are
>likely to appear in a release and when they are likely to appear (even if
>the projected dates are way into the future)

You might already read my previous email. There is no planned feature
for the coming release. If I get a few easy days in a row before the next
release, I will take a look at the particular feature you mentioned, just
because it is in high demand. But, I am given a tight schedule to run
for right now.

If a user submits a patch for that or for other feature, I would review it
individually.

Thomas