Matthew,

I understand your concern. However, the fact is I reviewed many
patches and gave comments to most of them in the past.

If you believe I am the one who not letting good patch come in,
feel free to grab them and apply it. Or even start another one
base on all current patch.

As I already said in the past, if people going to implemented
a feature, I am going to review it, and I did. I don't reject patch
without reason. Many patches are in fact committed to the
cvs. You personally have the QueryResult.absolute() function
implemented. You still owe me a test case for it, don't you?
I think that you and me are both limited by the time is clear.

You suggest that I should have regression test for bugs people
found, I take effort to enforce the policy and write test case
myself. But, where is the test case you contributed??

I believe it is my own personal choice to decide what part of
Castor I spend my effort on. So does other people. More than
that, I do take my own time to review patches and explains
things to them.

I am not hiding any symptoms. But, whenever I said it is the
limitation and we don't have time, a chains of email saying
what to improve is pop up like now. All those idea are good if
I have time. I want to full time job on castor too. But, it is not
what happening. All symptoms have been repeating many
times in the mailing list.

On the other hand, I am being very frank that I don't think I
have time to make refactoring in anytime soon, didn't I?

Am I the one who is unrealistic, or you? Expecting complaining
one in a while and things will be done? Expecting things can
be solved easily? Expecting the current architecture have no
limitation? Expecting each problem can be fixed one by one?
Expecting all problem can be solve without change a large amount
of code? Expecting everyone have unlimited time? Expecting I have
already know all solutions to all problems?

Matthew, I think I had enough discussion with you about
those things, I hope it will come to an end. All code is on your
hand, do whatever you want. If you keep complaining like these,
you will make nothing happens, but make yourself the last one
I want to share information with.

Thomas