>the identity of a class (aka "the FK as part of a PK problem").
>This was identified as a high priority feature
>over a year ago. Had there been better documentation and a
>clear understanding that no work was taking
>place on this feature I would have had a go at fixing this problem

Well, in the past, I am let to do some Castor work when
we are not in deadline mode.

That's why I think I am able to work on some features.

What had happens was that we had been in deadline
mode for more than half a year. The little time gap
between those, I've spend on patch reviewing and
question answering already.

I did, however, warned many times to the mailing list
in the past, I didn't have much time.

Our website is very static, we only able to pull new
information up when we are releasing. And, it also takes
a lot time to keep it up to date, if it isn't, it probably
better have no such document.

I would recommend users monitoring the mailing list
more closely. But, again, if a summary to the mailing
list is what users want, I can do it.

Thomas