on a related note: how did you get the JTA in websphere to play nice with castor? In JBOss there is a connector via JMX, what do I do in websphere?
-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Ince [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] Websphere and Castor configuration

Is anyone using castor (9.4.*) in websphere ?  What is your mapping configuration? My mapping.xml and database.xml files are in the same directory. I am having difficulty with the following configuration.

<database name="ods" engine="db2">
<jndi name="java:comp/env/jdbc/ods"/>
<mapping href=""/>
</database>

It can't find my mapping.xml file. Is it possible for the href argument to be a url that uses the classloader. I am picking the database.xml but not mapping.xml

Steve