We are using WAS 4.x.. If both the config files are in the same directory
as the class that is loading the JDO you should have no problem. Assuming
your initialization code looks like this from the examples?

       _mapping = new Mapping( getClass().getClassLoader() );
        _mapping.setLogWriter( writer );
        _mapping.loadMapping( getClass().getResource( MappingFile ) );

        _jdo = new JDO();
        _jdo.setLogWriter( writer );
       _jdo.setClassLoader(getClass().getClassLoader());
        _jdo.setConfiguration( getClass().getResource( DatabaseFile
).toString() );
        _jdo.setDatabaseName( "test" );

                    "Stephen Ince"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    and.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     [castor-dev] Websphere and
Castor configuration
                    03/06/2003

                    12:59 PM

                    Please respond

                    to castor-dev

Is anyone using castor (9.4.*) in websphere ?  What is your mapping
configuration? My mapping.xml and database.xml files are in the same
directory. I am having difficulty with the following configuration.

<database name="ods" engine="db2">
<jndi name="java:comp/env/jdbc/ods"/>
<mapping href="mapping.xml"/>
</database>

It can't find my mapping.xml file. Is it possible for the href argument to
be a url that uses the classloader. I am picking the database.xml but not
mapping.xml

Steve