Title: Message
Hi

I have two schemas, they are two different versions of the same schema in fact.

One version (version 1) builds fine
The other version (version 2) fails with the following message

namespace 'http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace' not declared in schema

I'm using Castor 0.9.5 because that is the version that is used in the application.

here is the schema namespace stuff for version 1 (builds)
<xsd:schema xmlns="http://www.adlnet.org/xsd/adl_cp_rootv1p1"
            targetNamespace="http://www.adlnet.org/xsd/adl_cp_rootv1p1"
            xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
            xmlns:imsmd="http://www.imsproject.org/xsd/ims_md_rootv1p1"
            xmlns:cp="http://www.imsproject.org/xsd/ims_cp_rootv1p1"
            elementFormDefault="unqualified"
            version="IMS CP 1.1DRAFT Schema 1.1DRAFT">

here is the namespace stuff for version2 (fails)

<xsd:schema xmlns="http://www.adlnet.org/xsd/adlcp_rootv1p2"
            targetNamespace="http://www.adlnet.org/xsd/adlcp_rootv1p2"
            xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
            xmlns:imscp="http://www.imsproject.org/xsd/imscp_rootv1p1p2"
            elementFormDefault="unqualified"
            version="ADL Version 1.2">

Now I realise that there is some stuff missing here but one thing that is not missing is the XML namespace.
Is this likely to be a red herring ?

Cheers
Duncan L.Strang

Duncan Strang
JAVA Consultant
UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited

Direct:    +44 (0)207 932 4495
Fax:         +44 (0)207 932 4445
Mobile:   +44 (0)
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ukeu.com

Switchboard: +44 (0)207 932 4444

This e-mail is from UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited, 14 Buckingham Gate, London. SW1E 6LB, United Kingdom, No: 4218275.

This e-mail (and any attachment) is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged.  If you are not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately by calling our switchboard on  +44 (0) 207 932 4444 - do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form.

All information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates. UK eUniversities Worldwide Limited or any of its affiliates accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.