This one time, at band camp, Armbrust, Daniel C. said:

ADC>There is not any build.bat in the tarball.
ADC>
ADC>There is an antRun.bat, and a sourceGen.bat, but neither of them appear to be the
correct scripts.

Dan,

Based on the statement above, it doesn't sound to me like you downloaded
the source archive. I just checked the .zip archive and it does contain
the build.bat script. Grab a copy of the full CVS snapshot from here:

    http://www.castor.org/download.html

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'