Folks I have attached an xsd and a binding file.  I have an xsd that defines
node and Node, subsequently I get a class name collision.  If I use the binding
file attached I get the following error when I execute the generation command.

C:\syncml>java -cp castor-0.9.5.3.jar;xerces-2.4.0.jar
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator -binding-file binding.xml -i
syncml_dm_ddf_v11_2002
0215.xsd -package com.aepona.syncml.dm
--Unable to load a binding file due to the following Exception:
--------------------------------
Stack Trace for :org.xml.sax.SAXException: unable to find FieldDescriptor for
'c
lass' in ClassDescriptor of binding{file: file:///C:/syncml/binding.xml; line:
4
; column: 44}
org.xml.sax.SAXException: unable to find FieldDescriptor for 'class' in
ClassDes
criptor of binding
        at
org.exolab.castor.xml.UnmarshalHandler.startElement(UnmarshalHandler.
java:1791)
        at
org.exolab.castor.xml.UnmarshalHandler.startElement(UnmarshalHandler.
java:1292)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown
Sourc
e)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElemen
t(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:605)
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.binding.BindingLoader.loadBinding(BindingLo
ader.java:130)
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.binding.BindingLoader.createBinding(Binding
Loader.java:250)
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.main(SourceGenerator.java:7
77)
--------------------------------
org.xml.sax.SAXException: unable to find FieldDescriptor for 'class' in
ClassDes
criptor of binding{file: file:///C:/syncml/binding.xml; line: 4; column: 44}
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.binding.BindingLoader.loadBinding(BindingLo
ader.java:196)
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.binding.BindingLoader.createBinding(Binding
Loader.java:250)
        at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.main(SourceGenerator.java:7
77)
-- No binding file will be used

com\aepona\syncml\dm\Bool.java already exists. overwrite(y|n|a|?)

Thanks in advance,
Damian O'Neill.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE databases PUBLIC "-//EXOLAB/Castor Mapping DTD Version 1.0//EN" "http://castor.exolab.org/mapping.dtd";>
<mapping>
  <class name="com.aepona.syncml.dm.LNode">
    <map-to xml="Node"/>
  </class>
</mapping>