Nick Stuart wrote:

Thanks for your replies, both Werner and Bruce. I'll add a enhancement bug to bugzilla
for the exception and take a look at those other bugs as well. Everything you state
makes sense, I know all about re-using stuff once its already been coded...even if
there is a better way around it :)
But, at least the good news is that it is getting worked on and upgraded which is
really cool to hear!
At some point, when I'm done with college (last semester, woohoo!) and all I have to
worry about is work I'm going to start poking around in castor a lot more to see what
damage I can do. :)

We welcome contributions from anyone in the community:

http://www.castor.org/cvs.html#Guidelines-For-Code-Contribution

How do you think Patrick, Werner and myself became committers? ;-)
There's *plenty* of work to go around.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo