Hi all,
    Reading the javadocs for LocalConfiguration it
states the configuration file is loaded from the Java
lib directory, the classpath and the Castor JAR (maybe
current directory).
    I want to place my castor.properties in a
different directory in my project and pass the path to
Castor.
I checked LocalConfiguration and Configuration
classes, where the Property.FileName is referenced.
This is set to final static and the classes are final
and abstract
resp., so I cannot even extend them.
     Someone please tell me if I can place my
castor.properties file in a different location other
than that specified by the JavaDocs.

Anyhelp is appreciated!!!
Thanks,
sag.