This one time, at band camp, Sagar S said:

SS>    Reading the javadocs for LocalConfiguration it
SS>states the configuration file is loaded from the Java
SS>lib directory, the classpath and the Castor JAR (maybe
SS>current directory).
SS>    I want to place my castor.properties in a
SS>different directory in my project and pass the path to
SS>Castor.
SS>I checked LocalConfiguration and Configuration
SS>classes, where the Property.FileName is referenced.
SS>This is set to final static and the classes are final
SS>and abstract
SS>resp., so I cannot even extend them.
SS>     Someone please tell me if I can place my
SS>castor.properties file in a different location other
SS>than that specified by the JavaDocs.

Sag,

Just create your own copy of the castor.properties file containing
*only* the properties that you want to override and place it on the
CLASSPATH before the Castor jar file. The properties in your custom
castor.properties file will then take precedence over the
castor.properties file located inside the Castor jar file.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo