Hi,

I'm having a difficult time trying to map an element like this:

<myNode myAttr1="value1" myAttr2="value2">My Node's Value</myNode>

My java object has fields for myNode, myAttr1, and myAttr2.  I have
some flexibility in changing the object, and have even tried creating
an inner class that will allow me to move the mapping into another
<class> defintion, but either I did something wrong or Castor won't
work with inner classes.

I have several elements like this, with both nodes and attributes, and
in general I would like to avoid creating new classes just for them
(or I'd go from five classes to about sixty).

I tried the "location" attribute as well but it will only work if I
don't want/need the actual value of the element itself, which I do.

Can anyone point me to what I can do or a doc I can consult for this
situation?  I had a hard time looking for the answers in the castor
docs, the mailing archives, and google.

TIA,

Hubert