Assuming your class is:

public class MyNode {

  private String myAttr1;
  private String myAttr2;
  private String value;

  // ...default constructor + getters and setters
}

is this what you are looking for?

   <class name="MyNode">

        <map-to xml="myNode"/>

        <field name="MyAttr1" type="string">
          <bind-xml name="myAttr1" node="attribute"/>
        </field>

        <field name="MyAttr2" type="string">
          <bind-xml name="myAttr2" node="attribute"/>
        </field>

        <field name="Value" type="string">
            <bind-xml node="text"/>
        </field>