Title: Your Contact Info

Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org,

I know I have addressed you by your first name while this correspondance is pretty much computer generated. I'm sorry for that.
I'm updating my address book. I assume that this is a pretext to mail to like minded people? For some reason the Plaxo software has taken your address from an email and inserted it into my address book. I have nothing much to sell, but I would like a better way of networking with fellow professionals on the basis of knowing their interests and being able to show them my own, within the address book constraints. Since we are using Outlook it would be useful for this information to be in the form of categories, I guess but not sure how to automatically generate same. If you care to mail me back with some information on that basis it would be great.

All the best and

Thanks,
Adam Saltiel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Configuration Science

Click the buttons below to change or confirm your info
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
no title
no company
no work address

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
no web page
IM: none

work: none
fax: none
mobile: none
pager: none

Is this information correct?
Why did I get this e-mail? Who will see my information?

P.S. I've attached my current information in a vcard. If you get Plaxo too, we'll stay in touch automatically.

If you do not wish to receive update request emails from Adam Saltiel, click here to opt-out.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-PLAXO-VERSION:1.0
N:Saltiel;Adam;;;
FN:Adam Saltiel
ORG:Configuration Science
TITLE:Proprietor www.conjoint.biz
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+44 (0208) 8290616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+44 (07813) 709755
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET;WORK:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL;WORK:http://www.conjoint.biz
END:VCARD