I'm curious to know how people in the Castor community are using Castor.

What features are you using and *how* are you using them? What business or technical problems are you solving? In what industries are you using Castor?

I'm interested to hear from anyone within the community who has used or is using Castor directly from within an application or even indirectly via another application.

Please tell me your stories via the Castor Live blog:

    http://jroller.org/page/CastorLive

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","<0G)[EMAIL PROTECTED]&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/