Dear CASTOR developers,

I need a new feature for the code generator (unless there is a way to achieve
what I want).

I want to personnalize getters and setters generated by CASTOR-XML.
For example I would like be able to add statements so the setter of the "name"
attribute look like this.

    public void setName(java.lang.Object name) throws ObjectIsLockedException
    {
        if (isLocked()) {
                throw new ObjectIsLockedException();
        }
      this._name = name;
    } //-- void setNom(java.lang.Object)

I started to investigate at the CASTOR source and began to modify the
org.exolab.castor.builder.FieldInfo.createAccessMethods.

I will probably develop this feature by myself for my own needs but perhaps
that it could be interesting for the CASTOR project. If so I am ready to
contribute.

Regards.