From: Fernando González Cortés [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 8:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] size of source generated files

I'm currently developing the gvSIG project (http://www.gvsig.gva.es/ (the
web is in spanish language) and we make use of Castor to read some xml
classes to read the xml documents but the problem is that there are several
versions of the servers responses. The servers responses are usually
complex. All of it results in a large amount of clases. Well, the problem is
not the number of classes but their size. Generated classes hava lot of
methods I don't use. ¿Is there any way to reduce the size of the source
generated? ¿Can I tell Castor what methods will not generate?

thanks in advance

Fernando González Cortés
  gvSIG development team
  http://www.gvsig.gva.es