Hey all, I've noticed a problem where QueryResults.size() doesnt seem
to be reporting the correct size, or number of results.
results.hasMore() and the like are working fine, just not size().

Also, while trying to update to the latest CVS version to check this
out I found it wont compile under JDK 1.5. I get the following problem
when I run build.sh

[javac]
/home/nstuart/java/castor/src/main/org/exolab/castor/persist/ClassMolder.java:1106:
compareTo(java.math.BigDecimal) in java.math.BigDecimal cannot be
applied to (java.lang.Object)

[javac]         if ( (o1 instanceof java.math.BigDecimal) &&
((java.math.BigDecimal) o1).compareTo(o2) == 0) {

Just thought I'd let someone with commiting power know, it seems like
an easy fix there. Also, will open a bug for size() issue if its not
resolved already. (couldnt find anything in bugzilla)