Heh, bugs are fun!! :)

Its with MySQL, but also came to a problem with MS-SQL as well. It
throws an error because the result set can only be read forward, and
the way the size function works if going to the last record and
getting its number, then going back to the first.

The size issue appears to be directly related to the number of
children the record has. So I have a User who has multiple Clients.
When I go to load a user (who say, has 4 Clients) and I do a rs.size()
I get back 4, where it should just be one.  =\

I'll look into it more a bit this week. Should be slow being the
holidays and all.

-Nick