Hi,

I've just integrated Castor 0.9.6 in my application.

I'm using two distinct database accesses (2 databaseFileConfig, 2 database
names).

But when I try to initialize the JDO objects like this:

JDO2.loadConfiguration(databaseFileConfig1,loader);
JDO2 jdo1 = JDO2.createInstance(nomDatabase1);

JDO2.loadConfiguration(databaseFileConfig2,loader);
JDO2 jdo2 = JDO2.createInstance(nomDatabase2);

I've have an exception on the second loadConfiguration.
In fact, after looking for the problem, I have to call
JDOConfLoader.deleteConfiguration();
To reset private static boolean _loaded to false, before calling the new
JDO2.loadConfiguration(..).

But is this ok, or may I have other pb later in my transactions ?

I have the same pb using the old JDO object (getDatabase() is calling
loadConfiguration(..)) :

JDO jdo1 = new JDO();
Jdo1.setClassLoader(loader);
Jdo1.setDatabaseName(nomDatabase1);
Jdo1.setConfiguration(databaseFileConfig1);

Database db1 = jdo1.getDatabase();

JDO jdo2 = new JDO();
Jdo2.setClassLoader(loader);
Jdo2.setDatabaseName(nomDatabase2);
Jdo2.setConfiguration(databaseFileConfig2);

Database db2 = jdo2.getDatabase();

Thanks for your help.

Sylvie
CREDI RA