Sylvie,

we are aware of problems with multiple database configurations at JDO2 as this has been reported at bugs 1742 and 1865. Also bugs 1781 and 1865 relate to different issues of creating JDO2 instances.

I have started to work on this some days ago but don't have a patch available yet as I need to discuss some concepts with Werner and Martin first.

For your specific problem can you please send me a short test case. I'll have a look at it this evening and try to create a patch for your specific problem.

Regards
Ralf

SYLVIE PALLUEL schrieb:
Werner,

The file jdo-conf.dtd contains this:

<!ELEMENT jdo-conf ( database,transaction-demarcation ) >

and doesn't support many database element.

So, How can I do?

Sylvie.
CREDI RA
Sylvie Palluel