From: "Daniel McBrearty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Impossible to know what you mean here without an example of the
template, but I commonly put DBIC objects on the stash, and call
methods on them with the dot operator in TT. TT is smart enough to
work out what needs to be done and do it

so whether the underlying code is

$obj->element;

or

$obj->{element};

[%- obj.element -%]

works. (Maybe it always uses the second version - as I've never had a
problem, I've never looked ...

So I don't really get what the problem is here.

Hi,

The problem appears when I want to use only [% element %] and not [% obj.element %] in templates. And I want to use the first way because there are very many variables and it is more simple.

Octavian