HTML::Prototype is the Matt's Script Archive of javascript.

possible, but don't confuse with " prototype.js".
(The engaged by a professional opinions is very important for my, but...)

 I having prob with Html::Prototype with Catalyst.

A solution: use "prototype.js" as is, and not from HTML::Prototype!
(could you see, which Version prototype.js is on your server?
in HTML::Prototype prototype.js is of vesion 1.4)

I'm not a professional, else I exercise to see that Prototype.js (1.5) IS a
great javascript library (a framework, not a copy|paste widgets|effects
library...); and it work very good with Catalyst (with TT, also with other
JS lib's) - but I repeat: I'm a "amateur" (but... a very "amateur"!).

--vb

On 6/28/07, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:48:33AM -0700, Will Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>   This might be a pain in the neck to someone but please be patient if
you read the mail. I having prob with Html::Prototype with Catalyst. It
works like a champ with older version of Cat, but in the current version,
the syntax might be a bit changed and I just cannot get it.

HTML::Prototype is the Matt's Script Archive of javascript.

Please move to CGI::FormBuilder or jquery or mochikit or dojo or someting
decent. Prototype.js is a bad joke and nobody will touch it - you'd be as
well asking for VBScript advice ...

--
      Matt S Trout       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class
project?

Searchable archive: