workaround:

the skript: xyz_server.pl make a 'require "xyz";' changing this to 'use xyz'; will couse in working code :)

just 5 hours worktime for this :-/

why there is a 'require "xyz"' and not 'use xyz'? what other new bugs i produce with my hack? :)
the xzy_fastcgi.pl have the right 'use xyz' in it ...

i "found" this bug ... Attribute::Handles has a CHECK {} block ... and under catalyst this block wont be executed ... but Attribute::Handlers need that ... what is to do?