Cory Watson wrote:
On 9/1/07, Guillermo Roditi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I want this too

On 9/1/07, Marcus Ramberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know DBIx::Class::QueryLog, but as a catalyst plugin it looks
fine. Write some tests and ship it to cpan, I want this ;)

Marcus Ramberg

On 9/1/07, Fayland Lam < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi, guys.

since I can't touch Cory Watson by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
so I wonder if this module is fine?

Very cool.  I'd never really considered making a Catalyst plugin.  You
even updated the view for the latest release!

I'm all for it.  I'd like to see it in Cat's svn so I can update the
plugin whenever I make changes to QueryLog.

released to CPAN now. and I'm glad to set you as my co-maintainer of that module.

hmm, how to get a commit rights? ask in IRC?

Thanks.

Cheers!

/me goes to check on his cpan email...

--