Silly quoting below, so I'm top posting.  Take that!

Anyway, the Catalyst Advent Calendar is basically a POD server.  Is it
pretty?  No... but it is something you can cargo cult if you want.

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent/

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 08:19 +0100, Dami Laurent (PJ) wrote:
> [...]

The lack of a one-line attribution makes it impossible to cleanly reply
to this message (while keeping fragments from both your reply and the
original question).   Try to avoid this kthx.