On Jan 10, 2008, at 10:59 PM, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
Silly quoting below, so I'm top posting.  Take that!

Anyway, the Catalyst Advent Calendar is basically a POD server.  Is it
pretty?  No... but it is something you can cargo cult if you want.

I don't know if the code is pretty yet but the presentation is quite nice.

Thanks!

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/ CatalystAdvent/

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 08:19 +0100, Dami Laurent (PJ) wrote:
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ashley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi, 9. janvier 2008 04:05
À : The elegant MVC web framework
Objet : [Catalyst] POD viewer

Through a somewhat shallow search (difficult terms to search out
effectively) of the archives and search.CPAN I can't find if anyone
has hacked up a Cat based POD viewer/Controller; like the modperl
Apache one but, one hopes, without the (early?) security issues.

I want to be able to share internal POD at work to encourage both its
reading and writing.

Thanks!
-Ashley

The lack of a one-line attribution makes it impossible to cleanly reply
to this message (while keeping fragments from both your reply and the
original question).   Try to avoid this kthx.

Hi Ashley,

I've hacked up a pod viewing app : see Pod::POM::Web. It's not a Catalyst app, but it's a web app, sitting in mod_perl or cgi-bin or its own Http server, and serving all pod installed in your @INC.

Enjoy,

Laurent Dami